Pete's shoes

Hi,

Went shopping today; but no shoes... Did pick up a harmonica, the exact
same that Roger uses in Magic Bus, so now I can practice that part (cost me
$25 though). Bought a few spiders (pendants) and strings for my banjo
(gonna try to do some WBN stuff on it, if I ever figure out how to play it).
Anyway, I inquired about them really cool black kick-ass boots...

Could very well be DrMartens; a few years (like 4 or 5 years) ago they had
shoes like that, but right now they are extremely hard to find (I may try
to find them in Amsterdam tomorrow).
There's another brand that does come close to those shoes and they are
still being sold right now. These brands are "Central Park" (these ones are
cheaper) and "New Rock" (more expensive, like $185 a pair). Both
manufactured in Italy.

I would reckon Pete would have had these boots for longer, and just started
to wear them last year...

One thing is sure; they are NOT trendy right now. :-) But I love those
boots...

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)