Re: Bjorn's funny mp3

At 18:47 4-9-00 -0600, you wrote:
>Link?  I gotta hear this!
>
>><> Justin D. Trout
>
>On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Jester wrote:
>
>> Hey Bjorn,I just listened to the Baba O'Riley mp3 on
>> your site and laughed so hard I cried! Where the hell
>> did you get that? When the guy who was singing went
>> "Don't cry don't raise your eye" I literally fell off
>> my chair laughing! It was hilarious!
>>                    -jess in jersey

http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar/

Wait 'till you see my video of me doing it on drums and singing to it,
wearing purple tights and a golden cape!

Found it with the notorious "Napster".

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)