Quicksilver Lightning

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
    I have a question. Does anybody have an MP3 or WAV of Roger's song
"Quicksilver Lightning" from the QUICKSILVER movie soundtrack? I've been
looking for it for quite some time and seem to be able to track it down.
    If you have this, please E-Mail privately.
    I have Pete's "Nightschool" from the WHITE CITY video and the live
in-studio version of "Slit Skits" from the CHINESE EYES video (the tape won't
play in stereo anymore, because of age, but it still sounds good) to trade.
They are both in MP3 and WAV forms.
    Thanks in advance,
        Keith