Pete's sell out

I think Pete is amazingly self-deprecating.  I like that.  But, I contend
he has sold out.  He only reunites The Who as a vehicle to promote himself
or his projects.  '89 Tommy tour (Tommy Broadway), Quad in the park (Quad
tour).  Does anyone have the video for '89 benefit of Tommy, during "Where
not gonna take it" he is screaming over the microphone "Buy this record!
buy this record!" as everyone is singing "Listening to you..."

Mr. Townshend is a paradox, but never boring.  Or as he said once, "I may
be old, but I'm not boring"

The Arctic Group Ltd
Phone/fax: +36 1 269 6394
mobile: +36 30 2699 544