Re: WHO Buggs Bunny PIN

At 01:48 4-9-00 -0400, Tom wrote:
>>>That's pretty interesting. I had a feeling there could not have been
>>>too many pins around.
>>>I have looked for a long time for another, and no luck.
>>>
>>>With that info. it makes it a pretty nice purchase @ $2.50.
>>
>>Did you buy it at $2.50??? It gets sold on E-bay for $50!!!!!!
>>
>>I bought mine for $15.
>>
>>Is it the plastic or the metal one?
>>
>>Cheers,
>>
>>Bjorn Ciggaar
>-------
>I bought it back in like 1986 or so. I got lucky.
>It's my favorite pin as well. It's unique. When I wear it to Who
>shows I must get
>at least 10 comments on it. Asking where I got it? If I want to sell it.
>I'll be sporting it @ the MSG shows.
>Very nice piece in my WHO memorabilia collection.

I got hundreds of comments (really!) about my shirt. See me wearing it on
my homepage. I'm also wearing my pin there.
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

(oh yeah, and don't mind that silly bloke next to me, he accidently got in
the picture) :-)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)