Best Famous People I Have Never Met.

Great category titles from Keets & Scott - I'd vote for any of them,
'cept I can't get into the vh1 site...seriously, though, how about Best
Tour 2000?  Help me out guys....who else is in the running?

Wonderful post from Susan in Texas, about meeting the band....I shall
choose to believe it's all true....

Re;  Keith Moon movie - I'll be the first in line if and when it ever
appears, and probably the first to be disappointed.  It would have to
show him in all his complexity as an alcoholic manic-depressive
suffering from ADD, with an innate sense of intelligence, timing, and
natural charm.  A man who was so self-confident he could audition for a
working band like the Beachcombers at the age of 15, and so insecure he
always thought the WHO was using him as a temporary replacement until
they found someone better....a man who loved women, yet beat up his wife
more than once...I'm not sure this movie can be made.  Perhaps a PBS
miniseries - they did a wonderful job years ago when they tackled "War
and  Peace."

-Jill-