Re: Repost from igtc

>I hate the term classic rock term!!!  Makes them sound ancient..as in an
>oldies band..

It does narrow the field, though.  If we get into a battle with the Zep or
Queen fans, we could lose.  Most Influential Hard Rock Band?

>we got the bass player award locked up?...

Gotta come up with a title and then vote him in.  Bass Legend of the
Century?  Most Innovative Bass Player?  I kinda like that one.

>How about the award for drummer who had the best teacher???

Who revitalized the Best Tour in the Senior Category?  :)

keets