Re: Who reference in Limp Bizkit song,and new Vh1 awards!

Thanks for the heads up, Jester.  I went over and had a look and it seems to
be wide open.  Which means we'd need a plan to get TED some award.  <g> If
everybody nominated them for a different award, then they wouldn't win
anything.  We need to decide on some sure-fire award and then try to vote
them in.  Anybody got any suggestions?

keets