Who reference in Limp Bizkit song,and new Vh1 awards!

Sorry if this is a repost. I know the great Brian Cady
could have posted this already, but I don't think he
did, so here it goes.

I was reading a Townshend interview in Revolver
magazine, flipped a couple pages up, and saw a Fred
Durst interview. In it he says that he has a song on
the new album called "My Generation" Here are some of
the lyrics: "Maybe I've flown over the cuckoo's
nest/but guess WHO'S NEXT/generation x."

Also there is an award show on vh1, where you can pick
the categories and nominate artists. You can also vote
for the winner of a certain category. Here is the
address:http://www.vh1.com/mymusic/
Let’s see some Who categories.
             -jess in jersey