West palm beach Sunday24th Sept: Pre show meeting

Hi Everyone,
            I, along with fellow fans Carey,Scott,magik, and several
others will be at a pre show meeting from 3pm at the Applebee's
restaurant & Bar which is located at the Target shopping center on the
same street as Mars music amphitheatre.No more than a half a mile from
the show. Everyone is welcome and we hope to see as many of you as we
can.Please feel free to pass on the message.
Cheers,
Derick.