Re: WHO Buggs Bunny PIN

At 21:17 1-9-00 -0400, you wrote:

>> I have only seen a picture of it in the 82 tour books.
>> I picked it up about 15 years ago in a local record shop
>> and I have never seen another since, and I've looked.
>>
>> Let me know of anyone else has one or has seen any others.
>>

>I have one. :)  This was put out by Warner Bros.  (The Who's label
>at the time) who I believe owned Looney Tunes.

I got one too. When The Who signed with Warner Bros (in 1981), there was a
party and these metal pins where handed out there. If I am correct there
are only 500 of them (not sure though).
There also seem to be plastic versions of it, but I never seen those...

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

Yeah, yeah! This is the Dutch contingent again?
"After Ze Fire", I hear the accent. I can't see you there
- Pete Townshend (23-12-1999, Shepherds Bush Empire)