Re: It's a girl Mrs Walker....

There was some discussion on another list about taking small children to Who
concerts, and it turns out that some people are doing it for this tour.
Whether or not it would be a good idea for your daughter depends on the
venue (and on your wife, I guess), but Who shows do seem fairly safe.  Also,
the noise levels at outdoor venues have been reported fairly low.

keets