2 SPARE RAH TIX 9th ROW!!!

Hi,

A good friend of mine has some SPARE TIX for RAH!!! 9th ROW; SECTION F
(this is the FRONT section!!! in front of Pete!!!); SEATS 26/27!

She'll sell them as a pair or seperatly at cost.

Anyone interested in a Glasgow GENERAL ADMISSION ticket for the friday show
should e-mail me too; there is a strong possibility she has a spare for
that one too...

I have heard some rumours and thoughts about why the first 6 rows didn't go
on sale. Some thought they might've gone to charity, but in the RAH charity
is usual up in the balcony boxes. What I (and my friend) think is that they
might extend the stage (since there'll also be a lot of guest artists and
they'll probably have a lot of stuff on there) so there won't be any of
those front 6 rows... If I recall correct they did the same at Sadler's Wells.

Cheers,

Bjørn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"Is that your natural hair colour???"
- John Entwistle after seeing my hair (7th of October)