Re: Some...interesting...screen names

>And now for some WHO related names:
>
>- -WhoKid
>- -MoonChild
>- -MoonsKid (my old e-mail before I got this one and earned the nickname
>"moonie" in the chat rooms)
>- -TommyFromTheMafia (I got this album called "Electric Tommy" and the
>guys who did it sound like something out of the mafia, I swear)
>- -AcidQueen
>- -UncleErnie
>- -DrJimmy
>- -BobbyTheNutcase (well, he caused Pete to have a nervous break down!)
>

>Thats all I can think of for now!
>~~Alex the extreamly bored!~

I want to be Mr. Jim if Dr. Jimmy is taken.

Jim, aka, Mr. Jim

"I take responsibility for getting some of the details wrong...And I
got that wrong and I take responsibility for that...I'm going to try
not to get any details wrong because it can give rise to the kind of
charges that were leveled...But the details are important. I'll try
to do better."
	- Al Gore, the second Presidential debate, 10-11-00