Re: John's latest, Roger's voice, Keith's voice

>Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 12:15:32 -0500
>From: Jim Topp <jtopp@indiana.edu>
>
>>Or, you can click on the Van-Pires graphic on the Website front page,
>>click on the "broken license plate" graphic on the resulting page to
>  >get the enlarged scan, then click on the individual song titles.
>
>Alan,
>
>A better answer than mine.

Why thank you.

>Not very obvious web page navigation though.

Quite right...I set it up that way for those who enjoy sifting
through every possible link and hunting stuff out, right after the
album was released...an Easter egg, if you will, for those who like
them.  Hopefully, the big up-front "Lyrics reference" link will now
do for those who want info without playing around.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."