RE: Hello! Get the f. out of Comedy Quad's way !

>Thank you Keets (really).

Well, you're welcome.  Always glad to spread my opinions around. ;)

> >There were a couple of comments
> >afterward, too.
>
>Oooo, tell me more.  What comments?

Um.  Can't recall the context right now.  It was a RD interview, and they
maybe asked something about whether Billy Idol would be doing something or
other else with The Who, and RD said something like "No, Billy Idol is a
STAR."

That just sounds like they've had a difference of opinion on the matter.  ;)

Actually, Pete seems to think Idol is outrageously funny, and he handles the
whole thing very well.  Watch carefully at the end of TOMMY on the WHO LIVE
tape.  They're all standing in line doing their curtain call, and Idol is
out there in front of Pete, upstaging him, jumping around and doing his
thing, and suddenly the camera jumps to a long shot.  Pete has stuck his
hand into Idol's crotch.  Heheh.  Love those videos.

>Kids, let this stand as an example to other lists on how Who fans should
>get along. ;-) Really though, this strife seen on other lists, and the
>calling of other lists "infantile" and calling people names and the such,
>just buggs the shit out of me. If I were an artist, I'd hate to see my fans
>treat each other that way.  I'd want unity.  I'd want kindness. I really
>just don't get it.  Really. Oh well, sorry for the quick rant. It just
>buggs me.

O&S has some points in it's favor, but anybody who's going to post over
there might as well get geared up for the warfare.  It's not as bad as it
used to be, though.  They decide the winner pretty fast.  ;)

keets