Re: Audiophenia; Not burned; MP3's

>Yeah? I first heard the live version of SALLY SIMPSON from the Amsterdam
'69

Mike:

Well, of the three different versions of Amsterdam I've gotten, none had SS.
I guess it just shows you that no matter how good they are, it's never good
enough.

>boot. I think my first live Tommy boot was umm... Woodstock. One of my
faves

Woodstock is good but very short. And mono.

>silly, Baba used to be my "starter."

Baba would be great, and would have been especially for the WN tour.

>riffs for a new album? bullshit. Roger needs a reality check) and

All I can say is that there must be something on Pete's agenda. He needn't
have done this tour, which appears to be a revival tour to me. Reviving
what? Their career as a band (and not The Who Orchestra)?

>pretentious. Or actually generous. He's doing it to "help" out his mates,
>whatever that means.

See, since that doesn't really ring true then it seems there's something
else going on. Right?

>gonna be suckered in again.

It's hard to lose that way, because then a new album would be a plus. I
wasn't going to be suckered by them talking about a new tour at this late
date.

>Mark's earlier question, they look like real CDs (not CD-Rs) to me.

Jim:

You'd know. Regular ones are silver, the others blue or more often light
green.

>Um.  What part are you referring to?  The part where his belly hung out?
;)

Keets:

That entire "Kiss" outfit. Gwar outfit. You know what I mean.

>Aren't they terrific?  Is that the Dallas TKAA you're listening to?  What
do
>you think of it?

I like it of course; it does sound to me like Pete is free associating. I
don't know that it's a basis for a song any more than MG's Crossroads...but
it's the differences which make these songs worth listening to.

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream."
                                          George W. Bush, boy genius

        Cheers                 ML