obsession

Question for the group:  How does your obsession play in the non-Who world?

Pretty well overall.  It's kinda fun to be known among my friends as "the
Who freak".  And I had a stroke of luck, I married someone who is almost as
big a fan as me, can't imagine fighting someone in the house on that front.

I do get crap from friends at times, when they come look at my music
collection and ask, "is this all you ever listen to?"  I just let it go.

good question,

Christy