Re: PTs MP3s & tight progress

>Any improv occurs in Pete's extended solos ("My Wife," "AAA," "5:15," etc.)
>& on any "add-on" jams they might include at the end of a song.  Pete is
entirely
>in control during these portions.  He's the one everyone else listens to &
watches
>for all cues.
>
> Pete doesn't really have to worry about Rog or OX but he does often turn &
> face Zak to cue *him* on endings.  But Zak's the most important person in
that
> regard & besides, Pete did the same with Kenny & Moonie.
>

>  - - SCHRADE in Akron

That's true. One cue that stuck in my mind was from Largo 1982, the second
show on the North American tour to support their new album, "It's Hard." I
sat behind behind the band in upper seats and after the 1st song or the 2nd,
Pete in his black leather jacket, playing in fine form by the end of the song
nodded his head to Kenney to "finish it off." Yep. Can see it often with Zak
at times during the current tour but one time it slipped by him! 'Baba O'
Riley' at Las Vegas (1999). :)

Mike