Re: Vanpires lyrics

>Does anybody have the lyrics to VANPIRES?  I was disappointed that they
>weren't in the cd notes.  I tried the link on John's website for lyrics and
>they weren't there, either.

keets,

Actually, they are there. Scroll down. There's a link to "William
Keller's Lyrics reference". I'm a bit suspect about the accuracy of
Mr. Keller's lyrics (e.g. Another Scoop), but if you follow the link,
you can see a lot of work has gone into his web pages (seemingly, all
Who and solo lyrics plus more). If you scroll down further on John's
page, there's also a link to lyrics for Left For Live, which has a
few songs in common with Van-Pires.

Jim

"Yes, he's willing to spend money, but he doesn't demand results.
Maybe he doesn't expect them. He thinks that once he's spent, he's
succeeded. Once the program is in place, the problem is solved. But
it just doesn't work that way."
	- George W. Bush, 10-21-00, commenting on Gore's "education
reform" and summarizing the inherent flaw of Liberalism
(Also see http://www.nytimes.com/2000/10/22/politics/22BWOR.html)