Re: Vanpires

Just missed the link, I guess.  Thanks, Bjorn.

Has everybody got this?  If not, I certainly recommend it.  It's is a little
unusual for JAE, a concept album, at least.  The show suggested some of the
elements, of course, but then the specifics have been put together by the
band.  Luongo adds an interesting depth to it--I hadn't thought about JAE
being such a pragmatist.  Anybody else have commnets?

keets