Fwd: Complete list of PT mp3s? (video)

I agree about the Holmdel, NJ video. One disappointment is during 'My
Generation / Dance It Away' performance, the cam is directed to the screen
instead, lacking of color and clarity. Ended up in black and white, while the
stage shot throughout is in color. Great performance of 'My Generation'
anyway, the same for 'The Seeker.'
I have some video clips at my site in RealVideo for the curious kats.
Upcoming new additions is Tampa and West Palm Beach, FL, look to it if anyone
cares.

Mike (Sharkbait)
http://members.nbci.com/deafjob/video.htm

>  holmdel is tghe best i have it. i also have irvine and hollywood bowl. but
>  holmdel is the best to get.

<SNIP>