TEAM IN TRAINING

WHO FANS, I am writing to you because I need your help to achieve
a personal goal.  I am riding in the 111-mile El Tour De Tucson
Century Ride bike race with a group of people called
Team-in-Training.  The event benefits the Leukemia & Lymphoma
Society and takes place in Tucson, Arizona on November 18, 2000.

I will train and ride in honor of a Leukemia patient hero named
Mark Rodgers.  Mark, who just turned two, is a survivor of
Leukemia diagnosed at the age of just two months. I had the
pleasure of meeting him and his family.  His cancer is in
remission and he is going great!  Supporting him and others is my
inspiration to raise $3,800 to be used in the drive to find a
cure.

I encourage you to check out my website for all the details:
http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Bank/5440/

To be honest, I have never ridden 111 miles and never really
planned to until I joined Team-in-Training.  The minute I heard
about this program was the minute I decided I wanted to be on the
Team.  I am looking forward to the challenge; but, more
importantly, I want to make a difference.  Please join me by
contributing to the cause.  You can sponsor me on a per mile basis
or donate any amount (I suggest $50 or what you can).  Every
dollar counts.  Your generosity will help others and your support
will drive me to succeed.

You can send your tax-deductible contribution directly to me at
the address below (check payable to the Leukemia & Lymphoma
Society) and I will forward it on your behalf (see website for
specifics).  Please send contributions by November 6.

Please feel free to forward this email/website to others.  The
more support we get, the more we can help.

If you have any questions, comments, ideas, thoughts, etc., please
contact me.  Thank you so much for your help.

Neil E. Weissman
AAA Mid-Atlantic
2040 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA  19103
(215) 966-2505
(215) 568-1153 fax
neilweissman@yahoo.com

...if you have trouble with the link, let me know.