Re: song books?

Q: I have been searching everywhere for a Who song book.  I need to locate
the music of some of the songs.  Is there one out there?

A: There are many old and several new.  Check out www.sheetmusic.com for the
new stuff and www.ebay.com  and www.abe.com for the old stuff.  I have the
old piano/vocal songbooks (which include dumbed-down guitar chords) for
Tommy, Quadrophenia, Odds & Sods, Who By Numbers, Who Are You, and It's
Hard, and a recent four-volume complete set called "The Who: The Definitive
Collection" which purports to be "authentic [guitar-only] transcriptions
with notes and tablature".  It's published by Hal Leonard Publishing for $25
for each volume (they're in alphabetical order).  I bought mine from Gott's
Organ & Piano Co. 800-942-5536.

+++++
"Rage against the machine that makes capitalist hypocrites like Rage Against
The Machine millionaires! Stop exploiting teenagers and their consumerist
parents! Stop selling them CDs, books, TVs, computers, cars, air
conditioners, canned foods, medicines, and toilet paper!  Let them live
simply that others may simply live, in harmony with crop failures and
mosquitoes! Vote for St. Ralph (who refuses to divulge his personal finances
because a vow of silence is sometimes more important than a vow of poverty).
And don't read www.nadersucks.org, it's a Capitalist Conspiracy!"