Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #285 (mp3)

Greg:

Ask Luke at http://lukpac.org/.

>     Also, does anyone have 'Gettin in Tune from the Sharkbait website?  I
am
> interested in that one too, but when I try to download it, all I get is a
text.

I gave instructions in my post to convert the file extension to .mp3 after
the text download. (I fooled the xoom site to upload the mp3 w/o extension
you see)
Despite that, I changed it and put it up at the free www.mp3space folder I
set up a link from my Audio page. http://members.nbci.com/deafjob/audio.htm

Mike (Sharkbait)