My Music Awards

Don't forget to vote for the VH1's MyMusic Awards show.  Voting for the
final winners started on Friday (sort of ), but it's still pretty
laborious.  I got lots of error message, and half the time couldn't
read the list to vote for anybody.  Unfortunately The Who didn't make
it as finalists anywhere so votes will have to be write-ins again.
They've added an new category called "Best UK Act," and somehow
forgotten the form for write-ins, so anybody who's incensed about that
might want to write to MyVH1MusicAwards@vh1.com and complain about it.

The instructions say everybody will have to register and will be
limited to one vote in each category.  You can either choose from a
list of nominees or write in a candidate.  Of course, Whofans would
have the most impact if we voted as a bloc.  Following are (about) the
same suggestions:

MUST HAVE ALBUM: Who's Next, Quadrophenia
BEST KEPT SECRET: The Who
LEGEND IN ACTION: The Who
MAN OF THE YEAR:  Pete Townshend
BEST LIVE ACT: The Who
GODS OF THUNDER:  The Who
SONG OF THE YEAR:  My Generation, Baba O'Riley
GIVING IT BACK: The Who
GROUP OF THE YEAR:  The Who
COOLEST FAN WEBSITE:  www.TheWho.net
BEST UK ACT:  The Who