Beautiful people

Here's an interesting idea for possible Who promotion.  People Magazine has
that 50 Most Beautiful People edition every year (not completely based on
physical beauty), and I think The Who ought to appear in it.  If anybody
qualifies, they do.  Here's the contact address to suggest it:
editor@people.com

Any of the gals here major Roger fans?

Here's another possible way to get Roger's name in print:  People Magazine's
Sexiest Man Alive poll.  Looks like we need at least 900 votes to get him on
there.  Also, looks like capital letters
count--everybody please capitalize!

http://people.aol.com/people/spa/sma2000/poll/index.html

keets