Re:Pete MP3's

Hello Fellow WHO Heads,
    Yep, Bjorn's list is complete. I just made of those songs. They all fit
perfectly except for WGFA. I wish these songs were mixed, but hey, they were
posted almost immediately. Don't get me wrong, the sound quality is good,
just a little flat.
    Here's the CD I made.....
ICE, SUB, AAA, PINBALL, IDEKM, RELAY, TRM, BBE, WAY, 5:15, DROWNED, TKAA, I'M
ONE
    And speaking of Napster, I've found alot of stuff recently and made
another CD.
It's a combination of Live stuff and rarities from the band and Solo.
    If interested, here's that track list..........
Great Shakes, See My Way (ALT.), Time is Passing (stereo(Thanks Luke!),
YMB(Live'71), Bargain(Live '71), Too Much Of Anything(Live '71), Naked
Eye(Live '71), Dreaming...(Live '75), WGFA (Pete's site), Quicksilver
Lightning(RD), Don't Let the Sun...(RD), What Are We Doing Here(ALT. JAE),
When I'm 64(KM), Night School(PT), Slit Skirts(PT from Chinese Eyes Video
EP), Join My Gang(PT)
    I know I got a few of those songs from some of our fellow members sites,
but I can't remember which one's. Thank you to those folks!!
    Until Next Time,
        Keith