Complete list of PT mp3s?

Bjorn's list is complete.  The Chicago stuff is good to have so you can
hear the improvement in the performances.  I have been listening to this
quite alot over the last few weeks.  I cannot stop loving it.  If you
took this material and added the BTTB tracks (that you like) that aren't
included here you would have a set that would rival LAL.

Pete and John's playing is better than ever.  Keith is still dead, but
Zak is perfect for this lineup.  He holds John and Pete's sophisticated
playing together so it doesn't fall apart.

There is a fine line between playing a piece so much that the performers
become bored and being comfortable enough with a song (and with
fellow-performers) that you can really improvise without everything
falling apart.  This is what is happening on these recordings.  And yes,
they really were that good on this tour.  My impressions from the live
experiences are now confirmed.

The bad news for me is that I have tried to engage both this and the PT
Egroups list in a discussion of this and have not had a nibble.  Is
anyone else listening to this magic?  Have others had enough Who for one
year and gone onto other music?  Have we gone straight to Vanpires, SBE &
Sadlers?  Can we linger on The Who live 2000 for just a moment before
letting this pop dream year go into the mist?

And to answer Mark's question - some fine red-haired bud thank you very
much!  (in moderation of course)

Jeff