Complete list of PT mp3s?

Has Pete removed any of the MP3s from his site?  I just wanted to make
sure that I had all that he's posted.  Does anyone have a complete
list?  I think on the newsgroup someone said that when compiled
together it was about a CDs worth, but what I've downloaded seems a
little short of that, so I thought I'd check with y'all.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,