"And it makes me wonder..."

> Yeah, he got convicted of 8 sexual offenses on 1 girl, who was as young
as
> 14 when the abuse began.  He did spend a little time in prison.

Justin:

Yikes! It IS hard to find anything good about such a fellow. At least she
wasn't his cousin (Jerry Lee Lewis reference there).

It makes you wonder how much of his Quad outfit was The Who's idea and how
much was Glitter's. Hmmmm....

  "I will have a foreign-handed foreign policy."
                            George W. Bush, boy genius