Re: Pop porn; a kid and a monkey

>He got busted for the child porn found on his hard drive (no sexual
>reference intended) when he put the computer in the shop. (So stay off that
>GW Bush porn site, Jim, in case your computer crashes!) Did he even go to
>jail?

Yes, he did go to jail.

>Well, it's not like he was a good singer in the first place. I figured he
>was chosen for it more for his look than his performance.

And maybe that he was a popular figure who's career had fallen off some so
that he was available.  I believe one of TED mentioned that he never quite
got the songs right, but he came across really well as a parody--which was
what they needed.  After all, they were a little old to be taking that
particular show on the road, and they needed some humor to make it fly.

keets