Pop porn; a kid and a monkey

>Did anybody hear if he
>actually molested children?  Or was the porn all of it?

Keets:

He got busted for the child porn found on his hard drive (no sexual
reference intended) when he put the computer in the shop. (So stay off that
GW Bush porn site, Jim, in case your computer crashes!) Did he even go to
jail?

>I think watching a Quad video with Gary is a bit like driving your new
>ferrari that has  a rip down the side of it.
>as great as it is itll be hard not to look at the rip!

Jeremy:

Well, it's not like he was a good singer in the first place. I figured he
was chosen for it more for his look than his performance.

>think back to the piictures of michael jackson with the kids...THAT
>unnerving feeling is the one felt...

I don't care what anybody says...there's something wrong with a guy who
hangs out with a ten year old kid and a monkey.

>However, I think that's only the U.S. version.  I believe the Polydor and
Japanese
>versions still have the glitch.

Brian:

It should be easy enough for Jeremy to order a US version. But Jeremy, if
you have any problem contact me privately.

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."
                   George W. Bush, boy genius, on world peace

        Cheers                 ML