Quadrophenia Concert Film Updates

Hi there folks,

Well through the incredible dedication and hard work by our
very own Shanon Dell I can now say we have some really decent
Quadrophenia film clips to show from the 1996 and 1997 tours.
Shanon has been busy digitizing film from some of the shows
for the
web site and a few are now ready for you all to enjoy!

All film clips are in the QuickTime format for both PCs and Macs.
If you need to download the QuickTime player you can do so
easily with
instructions on the site.

Hyde Park June 29th, 1996 - pro shot film clips
we have included the following:

The Real Me
Had Enough
JAE solo
Drowned
Love Reign O'er Me

Albany New York November 18th, 1996

JAE solo
Drowned partial
Roger leans back
Pete solo during Love Reign O'er Me
Zak intro

Berlin, Germany April 29th, 1997

PJ Proby falls off his stage riser!!! (a must see!)
JAE solo

St Louis, MO July 19th, 1997

Had Enough characters
JAE solo