RE: Scott's little helper? ; Is it in my head, here from the start

>From: "Jeremy Craine" <jcraine@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Audiophiles. Are They Sick?
>
>ok, 2 valiums for schrade !
>
>JC

NO, DON'T DO IT SCOTT !!!!!!!

Scott's fire is one of his greatest attributes! (that's actually a
compliment)

>From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
>Subject: RE: Sick, SICK People !
>
>Oh please... None of those things are diseases. Or at least not described
>as such out here.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Bjorn Ciggaar

Bjorn, The Netherlands uses the same International Classification of
Diseases as the rest of the world.
If it's "not a choice", what is it?
(Getting back to The Who) Poor Gary. Is he sick, or just doing what the rest
of western society (except The Netherlands, I guess ;) thinks is wrong.
*Is* there *really* a difference?

Food for thought (or post if *you* like).
Kevin in VT