Lifehouse webcast

If you've thought you're not sure you want to buy the Lifehouse concert, or you've had a
lot of difficulty getting in, do go there and keep trying.  There's a 25 minute FREE
selection of the concert and a 30-minute interview with Pete about a wide variety of
topics, also FREE.

I've watched both full-screen (19-inch) on Windows Media Player and I'm re-watching the
concert sampler now on Real.  Both look great for the Internet.  I'm not really noticing
any difference in quality.  Perhaps you will.  I wish I could buy this on DVD!  I'd
certainly watch it over and over.

Go to:
http://www.musiconclick.com/webcast/english/index.html

        -Brian in Atlanta