RE: Sick, SICK People !

>From: Jeff House [mailto:jjthandmeh@juno.com]
>Subject: RE: Sick, SICK People !
>
>Kevin,
>From your research, we can infer that audiophiles are NOT sick.  That
>answers Scott's question.  Thanks

I don't know.  *That* one is probably still up for debate!

>More importantly, but even more off-topic, what are coprophilia,
>frotteurism, Pederosis, and zoophilia?  I am familiar with the other terms.

Ok, but remember, you asked!
Coprophilia - an absorbing interest in feces or filth.
Frotteurism - achieving sexual pleasure or orgasm by rubbing up against
people who are unaware of the activity.  Does not need to be specific
genital contact.
Pederosis - Anal Intercourse between a Man and a boy.
Zoophilia - Animals baby, animals! sorry   intercourse or other sexual
activity with animals as the preferred method of achieving sexual
excitement.

Kevin (going home to hide his dogs) in VT