Re: Boot tracks at Fillmore

>  >I believe 'Tatto' was only played on the west shows.  Dropped it at the
>  >east, picked it up for the west apparently.
>   Mike:

Mark:
>  It's becoming clear that most if not all of the Fillmore shows were
>  recorded. As you may know, they've recently released Big Brother, Jefferson
>  Airplane and Santana (for three off the top of my head) shows from these
>  venues. It's a perfect time to release such a Who show...

Yeah. Who do care?

>  >problem. Nevertheless, the quality is superior and the performances out of
>  >this planet.

>  Yes, that's true. Well worth having, despite the repetition of the songs on
>  other bootlegs. But TLAL is still the best Tommy bootleg, IMHO.

I was surprised to find out when I visited Hypertext Who's setlist page in
1995 or so and to say "they play the same setlist every night!?!" I've never
been in a band, how would I know. Tommy is great but I have listened enough.
Despite that, The Who did great with 'Pinball Wizard' on the current tour and
what I have seen from the Irvine video, they cooked it! A strong fantastic
performance despite how many live versions I had heard. But that's enuff. To
tell the truth also, I'm tired of LAL. It's not the only show The Who ever
did that was umm... great. :) There are other shows worthy of releasing.  If
Pete tells Trinifold to release such and such, will they implement it? Or
this isn't the case at all? I usually blame Pete. :)

Mike