re: Whofest 2001

Having helped Mark organise the last one, I too can attest to the great
experience we had. Certainly worth the trip. Though it was poorly
attended, and there was a disastrous lack of communication between some
of us, it all worked out very well in the end! I'm sure we've all learned
from this and the next Whofest should be even better. I would
highly reccomend it to any Who/Pete fan as it should not be missed,
especially the trip to the Baba Center. I already have a few ideas to
propose and I'm sure Mark would welcome your ideas and suggestions.
And you can really have a good holiday with the rest of the family also,
as there's loads of amusements,rides,parks,the beach,etc..........
Regards.
Derick.