Re: hello again

Check Whonews for the latest on the PPV.  Third leg went really well, capped
off by four shows at MSG.  There were a couple of bad reviews, answered by
PT in his diary, another good place to check for progress of the tour.  He's
posted some great mp3s and photos, as well.

http://www.thewho.net/news/

http://www.petetownshend.com/

keets