Re: Who fan abused by non-Who fan

At 14:27 16-10-00 -0400, you wrote:
>Question for the group:  How does your obsession play in the non-Who world?

NOT!!!

My dad thinks I'm a part of a cult and thinks this whole obsessive thing is
creepy. Let me tell you, I have had MANY, MANY arguments with my parents
about it. Friends also don't understand. Nobody understands but you; the fans.

Best thing to do (for me) is not even mention it. I don't like Trekkies to
bore me with their obsessive stories either; so I can kind of imagine...
But whenever I say I am living my dream by doing what I do; people
understand... I love The Who... I *REALLY* do!

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"You're all fucking stupid..."