Re: pay per view

Most concerts that have video screens for viewing for the crowd are fed via
line feed and are  recorded onto large 10 inch tapes called Beta SPs. These
tapes are a professional standard in the industry.
The quality is the best you can get, these are more than acceptable for DVD
or VHS dubs if the band ever wanted to release something official.

Dave...

http://www.quadrophenia.net