Re: pay per view

>>But then there's also the whole Gary Glitter thing which prevents THOSE
>>[Quad] shows from being released.
>
>Bah.  I'd buy it in a minute, I ain't scared of no Gary Glitter (OR
>his convictions).

I'm getting concerned about the way pedophiles are being persecuted these
days.  Are these enlightened times or not?  Glitter received death threats,
and a boycott of his music will remove his means to make a living.  The
question is, what will all that achieve?  Sexual orientation is pretty much
fixed, and unless he gets some hormonal intervention, he can't change it.
Exploitation of children is certainly someting to be discouraged, but the
man needs help instead of persecution.

keets