Re: pay per view

I think Roger said they didn't film it with the idea of a video release.  I
gather that he makes some distinction between that and the video feed.
Would there be some problem in processing video tape into a DVD or VHS
release?  I'd figure the quality might be somewhat lower, but then, on my TV
it wouldn't make that much difference anyway.

keets