Fwd: pay per view

yes i have the same service you just press button and you have the show but
you still have to pay for it

-- BEGIN included message

Damn!  Sounds like a conspiracy to me!  Companies are getting too
ridiculous now-a-days.  I hope it never turns in to that out here.  All we
have to do is hit a button on the remote, and magically one of the
channels descrambles so we can view the program.  Have a good one...