WHO TOUR & MEETINGS in the UK

Hiya folks,

There's been some talk about meetings and tours for the UK shows. For the
ones wanting to make a WHO tour in London when they're in town for the
shows there, I would gladly take you along to see some (if not; ALL) of the
sites. My buddy Hans has a homepage that lists them all at:
http://home.wxs.nl/~maare002/whosights/index.html

(I bet any updates are welcome!)

I've been to most of those places; but if someone could take a map and
pinpoint them out it's be easier. I'd be happy to be your guide; but
ofcourse I expect free drinks. ;-)

The best time to do it is the non-concert day on tuesday the 14th.
Concerning the other gig days, I'd say; 15:00 at De Hems? (we all know
where that is) :-)

How about Glasgow? Any meetings set for Glasgow on saturday the 4th?

For Royal Albert Hall; 15:00 at De Hems works great for me too!

SEE YA! AND WISH ME LUCK! (I'm gonna propose a day off for monday the 27th
at internship, I hope they'll grant me that, because I already have taken a
lot of time off to see The Who; maybe I should call in sick... ARGH!)

Cheers,

Bjorn Ciggaar
http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar

"JIMMY PAGE! JIMMY PAGE! JIMMY JIMMY FUCKING PAGE!!!"
- Pete Townshend @ MSG (last night)