Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V7 #269

Which ones?  Pete's?  They're all on different pages, but the list is here:

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/press_release_diary_view.cfm

It seems to be working okay now.  Click on each the link to each diary page,
and generally the mp3's are at the bottom, along with a description of the
file, how big it is and so on.  If you have Netzip or something like that to
do it for you, just click on the file link and the download starts.
Otherwise, Windows will do it for you--right click on the file and choose
"save link as," then tell it where you want it saved.  Windows doesn't have
any provision to hold the link open until the download is complete, so watch
out for your IP to disconnect in the middle of the download.

keets