RE: The, Oh So Wonderful, OX !!!

I hesitate to get into space-age custom guitar discussions, as I know squat
about them, but I've been suspecting this is some capability built into the
buzzard.  I've watched him do it live from not too far away, and there's no
visible contraption on the guitar.  From his hand motion, it looks like he
pulls a lever down (that's maybe hidden behind the head of the guitar) and
then pushes it back up.

My impression was that he was just tuning down the e-string, but Stu might
be right that it affects all the strings.

keets