RE: The, Oh So Wonderful, OX !!!

>He did this same trick at MSG-10/4, I think is was during "The Ox" section
>and maybe in one other spot.  This is the performance that is on Pete's
>site.  I do not know anything about the gadget, just know it left many
>people grinning at the outrageousness of the solo.  It really is quite
>amusing.
>Jeff

Yeah, my buddy Stu (plays bass) mentioned some sort of a gadget that John
attaches to the neck of his base that allows him to quickly tune up or down
a step.
He can't remember the name of it or verify if John was using it that night.
It sounded like all the strings were re-tuning, but it could have just been
the E.
Ahhhh, the mystery continues........

Kevin in VT.