RE: Trees and Cleveland HO!

>From: "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net>
>Subject: Tommy live; S-H-I-P in the UK; MP-lease
>
>Now, if anyone with a cable modem or the patience to have downloaded all of
>them with a regular one is willing to do a trade, I'd like to get a copy of
>this. Reply privately, please.
>        Cheers                 ML

FYI, there is talk of additional trees going on, on O&S.
One for the Pontiac '75 show, another for all the MP3's that Pete has
posted, and another for 2000 shows (if "good quality" material surfaces,
like CLEVELAND!).
If interested in being a leaf, or more importantly if you can be a branch,
contact Kevin Kreis at kkreis77@hotmail.com
(please, no one reply to me about the ethics.  I'm not making judgements
here, just spreading the word.)

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Still Thirsty For More WHO
>I'm waiting too, keets!  Like I said, the program director of WNCX claims
>the whole show was broadcast but I've heard of no one who recorded it.
>I'd feel weird calling the guy & asking for a copy, even though I know him
>somewhat......oh hell maybe I'll call him!  Man, that would be nice to
have!
>- - SCHRADE in Akron

Do it Scott!  I was pleasantly surprised when my local (lesser known) radio
station actually let me have the master copies of the Westwood One Sadler's
recording.
As long as there is no contract forbidding them from giving it
Since it seems to have been a mistake though, and not part of the original
"agreement", it may be a bit more problematic.
*Never* hurts to ask though!

Kevin in VT.